Tuesday, February 21, 2017

[analysis men/women] GUYS, PLEASE WRITE DOWN WHAT MAKES YOUR HEART FLUTTER WHEN IT COMES TO GIRLS AT SCHOOL

There are a lot of posts about the actions that guys do that are heart fluttering for the girls so I wanted to reverse that. Of course, don’t write stuff like “if she’s pretty…” but I’m talking about actions, so please write seriously

Post response:
[+812][-22]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.14 02:15 신고하기
Please let only the guys write, let’s not turn this a into women-to-women thing seriously
425
9

ㅇ |2017.02.14 02:00 신고하기
When… we are… reading a book together…. Slightly lean on him… wear perfume… and tie my hair up….
370
19

ㅇ |2017.02.14 01:12 신고하기
I’ve never talked to any guys from 3 years now… will I be able to this year?
348
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.14 01:41 신고하기
95% of the comments here are written by women cosplaying as guysㅋㅋㅋㅋ why would there be so many guys here
283
3

ㄹㅇ남자 |2017.02.14 01:13 신고하기
I seriously had no interest in my crush. Her face is average. But on a random day, I forgot to bring my book and so my crush had to share her book with me. It was a Korean language book and the teacher asked the students to read #11 for the class and then some random kid started reading it. Since the book belongs to my crush, it was closer to her side. But I had difficulty reading the page that was closer to her so she turned the page towards my side and gently pushed to book towards me… her expression… I fell for her.. as soon as I saw her expression.. her profile was too pretty.. I didn’t know that such a trivial action could make me emotional…. But my crush became my girlfriend now…ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
270
32

ㅇㅅㅇ |2017.02.13 23:18 신고하기
When she smells nice…. That’s the real thing…. 
190
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.14 03:06 신고하기
I think that both girls and guys’ hearts flutter at a nice smellㅋㅋ There’s a guy at my academy whom I have no interest in but he has a body wash smell that makes my heart flutter
143
0

울범 |2017.02.14 09:51 신고하기
I’m a guy and this is the actual stuff that we say among friends 1) most of guys like short girls. I’m not sure about female standards but when guys talk about “short girls”, we usually mean someone who’s 158~165cm?? 7~8 guys out of 10 would like girls with that height, the other 2~3 people prefer girls who are above 170cm. 2) rather than strong perfume, guys prefer the smell of fabric softener/shampoo. If they use perfume, we prefer something more discrete? Something that smells like clean warm cotton. 3) when it comes to long hair vs bob hair, the opinions are very divided so… I can’t really tell you guys which one is better. The people around me are all guys so please don’t think that I’m talking for myself.
100
5



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com