Tuesday, February 28, 2017

[enter-talk] NCT DUMP

[enter-talk] NCT ENDLESSLY MENTIONING EXO

At MBC FM4U Noon Song of Hope Kim Shinyoung
Q: who is the sunbae you like the most?
Doyoung: D.O

At fansign
Taeil
Me: Taeil-ah, your voice is really nice~
Taeil: huh?
Me: I like your voice too much
Taeil: yes, thank you~
Me: Taeil-ah, thank you for singing to us~
Taeil: ㅎㅎㅎ thank you for listening to me
Me: ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Taeil-ah, aside from ‘Without You’, is there any song that you listen to a lot nowaydas?
Taeil: uhm.. ‘Butterfly Girl’
Me: ‘Butterfly girl’? Ah~ from EXO?
Taeil: yes (nod nod)
Me: thank you~


At MBC FM4U 2 o’clock date
Q: who is the sunbae that compliments you the most?
Taehyun: Suho
Q: any sunbae that you respect?
Mark: Xiumin


At MCT every1 Weekly Idol NCT127
Q: any sunbae you want to resemble?
Winwin: Exo Sehun sunbaenim

At 170221 NCT127 COEX fansign event
Fan: Why do you like Sehun sunbaenim?
Winwin: because he dances well


On NCT dream V-app
Mark: I remember this very well, Xiumin hyung really played with me well. Xiumin hyung is always treating me well so I want to thank him

On NCT’s official website’s board
Previous post: Jisung-ah, are you an Exo-L???
Jisung: yeah… to be honest I seem to be oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ Exo Exo!!
Jisung: Exo sunbaenims’ ‘For Life’!!! It’s too good ㅠㅠ


In addition, they know Exo’s official songs and even fan songsㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Q: what song does Jisung listen to when he goes to sleep?
A: Promise
Q: what song does Jisung listen to when he exercises?
A: Promise
Q: what song dose Jisung like the most?
A: Promise

Q: the sunbaenim that he wants to have a duet with the most is?
A: D.O sunbaenim

Q: Jaemin’s favorite choreography is?
A: Love Me Right

Q: who is Jaemin’s role model?
A: Kai sunbaenim

Q: if opportunity arises, with which sunbaenim does Kun want to perform with?
A: Chen sunbaenim

Q: Jeno’s favorite Korean song is?
A: Promise

Q: what song does Donghyuk listen to when he stretches?
A: My Answer

Mark’s gaze when he watches Exoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ







post response:
[+605][-17]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 23:11 신고하기
NCT’s reaction always look so exaggerated every time EXO wins an award, so cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
139
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 23:11 신고하기
This too! Renjun joined SM because he wanted to become like EXO…!!!
134
1

홍라 |2017.02.28 23:10 신고하기
I like seeing this, I’m supporting your friendship from now on!
115
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 23:17 신고하기
Exo bursting with sunbae vibes when looking at their maknae…. I’m liking this to death…
45
1




[enter-talk] AS EXPECTED, THEY ARE NOT FROM SM FOR NOTHING

1. Taeyong


2. Jaehyun


3. Winwin


4. Mark


5. Ten


6. Jeno


post response:
[+766][-89]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.27 23:31 신고하기
Taeyong for real…I’m a fan of another group but I saw him in real life and I almost fainted;;
142
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.27 23:58 신고하기
For real, when I saw him for the first time, I was so shocked 
108
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 04:15 신고하기
81
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.27 23:57 신고하기
Personally, Yuta is on the pretty side but he also looks handsome and deer-like 
68
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 03:50 신고하기
He’s seriously my bias.. He’s Na Jaemin.. I couldn’t see him for 4 months but he’s seriously handsome too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 12:34 신고하기
Even before Taeyong got into that controversy, everyone was complementing him for being handsome… seriously, I think that he’s one of the top visuals.. he looks like a f*cking CG character.. Now that the clarification post is out, and that we know that his scam was all fake, most of the people are saying how the scandal was a shame for Taeyong. I’m a Shawol who finds Taeyong likable..
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 04:30 신고하기
Jeno’s prints were sold out f*cking fast… he’s seriously handsome… 
51
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.28 00:41 신고하기
Each one of them is seriously so handsome.. Renjun is not in the post
51
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com