Thursday, February 23, 2017

[teens stories] AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKES TO GO TO SCHOOL ALONE??

I’m not saying that it’s good to have no friends but I’m talking about the travel you make to go to school! The other kids asked me to go to school with them every day but I don’t like to be surrounded by noisy things in the morning.

To be honest, I really want to go to school alone and I want to walk at my pace and choose whatever road I want to take. I want to run freely if I’m late and try to walk on a different road everyday♡♡

I’m not really the shy type and I’m not the one to escape others’ gaze too but, even when I take the subway, I like to take it alone and it makes me happyㅋㅋㅋ

Really happyㅋㅋㅋ ah I want to write more but there will be too much scrolling.


Yeah, I don’t think that it’s a bad thing to go to school alone! Anyways, when I go to school with my friends, I’m the only one doing all the conversationㅋㅋㅋㅋ now, the kids know that I like to go to school alone and they respect my choice haha

post response:

[+732][-20]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 11:18 신고하기
Going to school and hanging out with friends at school is the best
339
3
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 10:50 신고하기
I’ve always gone to school alone? I have no f*cking wit in the morning so you think that I would even meet my friends?
223
18

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 03:45 신고하기
I like to go to school alone and be alone at school too. Especially going to school on a quiet morning. I can listen to the songs like while taking the bus. That’s the best feeling. I like to be alone at school too but I like going to school with the sunshine coming through my bus’ windows more. But it’s fun to play with friends at school too
217
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 11:18 신고하기
I like to be with my friend at school but going to school alone is so nice.. behind my apartment, there’s a little hill that I have to walk through and it feels so refreshing and windy. I super like walking there.
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 10:39 신고하기
I go to school alone every day. During my 3rd year of middle school, I went to school the whole year with my friend but that friend was late every day so I wasted so much time ;; I was only late once and she turned super serious and was like “you’re pretty late nowadays?;” OTL ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ looks like I can’t be friends with her sigh
25
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 17:32 신고하기
It’s more comfortable when you meet your friends by accident and go together
21
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com