Thursday, March 16, 2017

[enter-talk] IDOL WHO IS BOTH JJANG HANDSOME AND JJANG PRETTYㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

What the, what the….. daebak I discovered her by accident, is there a member like her in girl groups??!?!!?!

She has the face of the male leads in romance manwhas…. I totally couldn’t tell that she was a girl…
She looks jjang handsome like this

But like this, she looks jjang pretty………………………ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ awesome…..
Why do I only learn about a member from Tahiti called Ari now….
 

There are a lot of female idols who had short cuts but I think that she looks the best in itㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

She’s only 24 years old but her visuals are already freaking awesome?!!!!! Her looks has so much potential to hit big on broadcast
 

Seriously, she’s even good at dressing herself, my heart hurts……… seriously the more I look at her……
 

She’s jjang pretty with long hair too but her short hair is unrivaled




post response:
[+134][-38]
original post: here

조조 |2017.03.16 04:45 신고하기
Oh it’s Ari…. She appeared on Screening Humanity and that’s how I got to know her… She really lives the hard working life… her face is pretty but she’s also a filial daughter, so she gave me a good impressionㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope that she succeeds but there are so many girl groups nowadays… I heard that a member called Jisoo in her group was sick so I hope that she recovers quickly and that they come out with a song. Even though they don’t get #1, I wish that more people discover her..!!
39
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 22:12 신고하기
I don’t know who she is but isn’t she daebak?
20
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.16 10:35 신고하기
Hul she suits short cuts so well
6
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.15 19:30 신고하기
So who is she…
6
7


ㅇㅇ |2017.03.16 18:31 신고하기
She’s a kid that appeared on Mom Is Watching. She had to practice her choreography but her company has no money so she had to rent her own practice room. After work, she takes the metro and the bus.. she really lives the hard working life so she made an impression on me.. I hope that Ari succeeds
5
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com