Thursday, March 23, 2017

[instiz] RANDOM STUFF WE FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] EVEN THOUGH THE MAIN WAS UGLY, THE MANGA WAS A HIT







The Kindaichi case files







Crayola ShinChan







Conan







Doraemon







One piece

original post: here

1. ????????????? How is Conan ugly???????????????

2. Conan is so handsome and Luffy isn't ugly!!!!!!!!!! Luffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. But Doraemon's main is Doraemon
 > Oh rightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. I thought I'd see One Punch Manㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 >  ㅋㅋ Right it's so hard seeing a main who's bald

5. Luffy...He's my ideal type... He eats well, he's monolid, and he works hard

6. Shinchan isn't ugly!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Hul but Conan is freaking handsome

8. Luffy is ugly??????? No wayㅠㅠ  Our captain is quite handsomeㅠㅠ 

9. He's not ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 > He's cute
 > Which part of him his ugly?
 > He even looks quite cool here
 > Ok maybe I'll agree here

[instiz] PUPPY THAT ONLY PEOPLE IN THEIR 20-30S WOULD RECOGNIZE


The icon of your incompetence

post repsonse: +2

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  So nostalgic

2. "The icon of your incompetence" ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋ 

3. Hul it's been so longㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. I acknowledge I was incompetentㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. Hul it was so long ago, it was quite cute

6. Hul even I know about this

7. I know it and I'm in my teens!!

8. I went "Huh???? But I know about it??? Oh...I'm in my 20s...."

[instiz] DRAMA TRYING TO MAKE THEIR PPL LOOK NATURAL NOWADAYS


At first, you have Son Eunseo casually putting down her subway box and calling someone on her phone


Yesung who works in the same office as Son Eunseo picks the phone up and washes his hands
So far, it's still tolerable




Then he suddenly drops his phone in the water
Huh????????????


"I'm fine, even if this is wet, it's still working"

They tried to make it casual but the PPL is just too obvious

original post: here

1. Instead of saying "It's fine even wet, it's working" He should've just went "Aigoo I got shocked! Oh? Are you still there?" it would've been way more natural

2. Isn't it way too obvious?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's so funny because of how unnatural this isㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. This and Triangle with Im Siwanㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ  I thought "damn such an amazing indirect ad" at that timeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

5. I would've believed if you told me this scene was an adㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They're too muchㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. He's not washing his hands, but the phone... how cute

8. When he started washing his hands I went "no way, they can't possibly..." and it happenedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com