Thursday, March 30, 2017

[teens stories] YAH, SWINGS SENT CHOI JUNHEE A FACEBOOK MESSAGEㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Choi Junhee (screen caps of Swings’ apology on FB): should I accept his apology?

Choi Junhee: I think that I should meet him in person…

“Hello, I’m Moon Jihoon, or Swings. I’m sending you this message with a careful mind. I have sent you a message on your Instagram too. Looks like you haven’t seen it so I’m contacting you through Facebook. You might be very taken aback but I want to meet you and apologize properly.. I’m sorry, I’m very very very sorry. If you have time, can you please first accept my message on Instagram? I would be very thankful. From Moon Jihoon.”




T/N: We’ll just summarize the rest. Choi Junhee probably told him to just contact her through her FB so he’s writing through her FB messages. He’s basically apologizing and saying that when the song was released at first, people contacted and advised him not to “distribute” his song, to issue an apology and not to contact Choi Jinshil’s family. So at that time, he did issue an apology on his Cyworld.

He said that he really wanted to see them in person and apologize but because the kids were so young at that time, he felt that he would hurt them more than anything. He’s aware of his image on TV and even so, he’s still a human so he felt a sense of guilt every day for a long time.

He says that he definitely wants to meet them in person and that he’s coming back from the US around the 4th of April. And he’s asking her if she’s ok with meeting him in person.

--
What do you guys think about this?
For me, for a person to insult the dead and even write the kids’ names in his lyrics, Swings has already failed as a person…

post response:
[+674][-6]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.29 23:33 신고하기
Looks like he apologized just to make himself feel better, I think that it’s seriously an unforgivable mistake.
220
6

음 |2017.03.30 07:43 신고하기
He said that he wanted to apologize to them at that time but that Junhee and Hwanhee were too young?? Isn’t it no different than you writing lyrics about them? They couldn’t even say anything and only kept the pain for themselves. Seriously, just take your punishment. Can you even imagine how hurt the kids were after learning that their parents and uncle committed suicide? Seriously, calling him trash would be an understatement.
178
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 07:22 신고하기
F*cking funny… wow.. he says that he regrets… such BSㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s apologizing because his name is in the search words on Naver while he’s on HSRㅋㅋ If they meet, it will just make things worse. Because he’s doing HRS now, he’s releasing so many feedback in the past few weeks at the speed of light~ If I was Junhee, I would just report him to the police; 
148
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.03.30 10:17 신고하기
I get that Choi Junhee is in a lot of pain but I don’t think she should ask others about whether to accept his apology or not.. She shouldn’t ask for people around her for advice..
117
98

ㅇㅅㅇ |2017.03.30 09:51 신고하기
Swings has always been a trash.. but Junhee is funny too.. who is she asking whether she should meet him or accept his apology..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
95
63



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com