Monday, April 24, 2017

[enter-talk] I SAW P101’S KIM SANGKYUN IN THE SUBWAY JUST NOW



I took the subway just now and he was standing alone opposite of me. The lower part of his face and his lips reminded me of Kim Sangkyun so I kept staring at him and it turned out that it was really himㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I was fidgeting at my place and he kept just standing there. There was a seat that was emptied so he went to sit there and hid his face. Somehow, he looked f*cking tired so I thought “what to do…” and suddenly, he was gonna get off the train so I got off too and was like “I’m a Kim Sangkyun fan, I’m enjoying P101” and he was like “ah!!” and smiled like a bingoo.

I asked him if we could take a selca together and he said that it would put him in a difficult position so he declined and apologised. He felt really bad so he gave me a signature.
As he was signing on the sheet, he suddenly asked me where I was going. I said that I was supposed to go to Bongeunsa temple but because of him, I got down and he said “ah~” he was writing a lot so I was looking forward to it.
When I looked at his sign, he made an acrostic poem with Bongeunsaㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
He then asked me if I was going home and I said yes. I asked him where he was going and he said to practice so he had to return to his company. I said that he must be tired and he said “I’m fine” and then did a bingoo smile againㅠㅠㅠㅠ  he gave me a handshake and told me to go home quickly because it’s dangerous at night. We greeted each other and parted ways/


He kept smiling brightly and was f*cking cuteㅠㅠhe looked so emotionless when he was giving me his signㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ he looked so f*cking handsome and even though he had a bare face, his skin was so nice that it shocked me…. And he was seriously skinny…. I never knew that something like that could happen to me

post response:
[+675][-6]
original post: here

아아당규나... |2017.04.24 02:00 신고하기
Sangkyun, let’s go higherㅠㅠㅠㅠ
72
1

ㄹㅂ |2017.04.24 01:42 신고하기
What’s up with that acrosticㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he’s freaking handsome and cute, seriosuly
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 06:22 신고하기
Why is a handsome kid like him not seeing the light. My vision improves every time I look at him
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 13:12 신고하기
His face looks so strong butㅋㅋㅋ his acrostic is like “hi hi, see you” (T/N: written with “aegyo”), I’ve been love struck…..
27
0

ㅋㅋ |2017.04.24 01:56 신고하기
Sangkyunie, please debut<3
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 01:58 신고하기
Wow he's so kind, his face is handsome and even his personalities bb I really hope he does well kids like him usually are popular
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.24 01:58 신고하기
Sangkyun-ah let's skip on the "likely to be eliminated" list this timeㅠㅠ
16
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com