Monday, April 10, 2017

[enter-talk] TWICE NAYEON ON V-APP


"Um-dui?" You mean "turned too much"?
It's the first time I'm hearing this "generational gap" "out-dated person"
Nono I'm not a "grandma"
You guys are too much, Onces are so cruel

t/n: Um-dui(엄뒤) is basically a word used to diss other people's mother, literally it means "your mom is lacking" but in a extremely rude way, almost similar to saying "your mom falls behind others so much she's not even worth living" type of meaning. It's kinda a new slang so we aren't too knowledgeable with the use either ^^;

Are you guys even fans? Why would you subscribe to them just to leave weird comments like that, me too at first I went "huh? What's "Um-dui"  but once I saw the meaning, it's so severe, it's worth suing no? You crazy bast*rds is this a way to treat idols?


post response:
[+102][-4]
original post:here



ㅇㅇ |2017.04.10 19:17 신고하기
Those mindless fans are the reason why our fandom always gets sworn at tsk tsk. That person didn't use "Um-Dui" out of context, Nayeon is known for creating neologism with the fans to build our relationship, she invented Um-Ye and Um-Gwi, which means "very pretty" and "very cute" but those f*cker took it and transformed into "Um-Dui". This is not Nayeon's fault at all. 
23
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.10 23:12 신고하기
This was even worse
10
1
"Nayeon unnie is seriously tiring"
I'm not a tiring person though
Saying that I'm not tiring is a cover-up you're saying?
I don't wanna do this anymore
Why are you guys always turning me into a fool? 
This is not lipstick, it's just tint
Does my face look that swollen everyone?
You think I ate Ramyun before sleeping? 
But I didn't even eat anything
I just couldn't sleep so maybe that's why I'm swollen up
You think that I only put makeup on one side of my face?
I don't wanna do V live anymore
I'm sulking up! I don't wanna do it
Do I always look tired?
Onces you guys are too much today
You think my face is funny?
Why is it funny?
Why? Why do I look funny?
I'm not in my middle 20's I just turned 20. Do I look like I'm in my middle 20's?
I don't feel any generational gap with the maknaes though
I'm so pathetic, I give up, fine I look old
You said I look old. Shock
Today onces are too much

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.10 18:15 신고하기
I'm another group's fan and I saw that post blow up on Twitter where people were asking her why she only put makeup on one side of her face, how she looked weird, etc. Nayeon was reading all those comments, she didn't even read out those comments that were even more severe and she kept saying "Onces you guys are too much".. Idols usually use V-app lives to become more friendly with their fans... Please Vapp filter out some commentsㅠㅠ
7
0

ㅇ |2017.04.10 23:33 신고하기
Some times ago, people joked with Jihyo being a weight litfter, why are people treating their bias like that?
6
1

예구 |2017.04.10 22:35 신고하기
It makes me so bitter seeing how she kept saying "Once are too much, you guys are cruel"ㅜㅜㅜ
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.04.10 16:47 신고하기
Nayeon is so pitiful, she kept asking what wrong she did
6
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com