Wednesday, April 5, 2017

[instiz] JO IN SUNG PICKING A PHONE THAT DROPPED ON THE FLOOR BUT JUNG WOO SUNG TOOK A SELFIE WITH IT

T/N: Jo Insung (bae #1) and Jung Woosung (bae #2) were promoting their new movie ‘The King’ in early 2017. If you want to watch a good thriller/political movie, definitely give this movie a try (PLEASE WATCH IT)!!!! <3 Ryu Junyeol’s also in it.







“My hands are still shakingㅠㅠ I was holding my camera with one hand and holding my friend’s phone on the other one. I was taking pictures and the phone fell. Jung Woosung asked Jo Insung-nim to give it to him and too a selca… I used up my luck for this year”



Sorry for asking this as a stranger but.. You must have the picture from that time right...? If it's not too much to ask I really wanna see it......

> It's this one!!

post response: +9

original post: here

1. Bae Sungwoo is too cute behindㅋㅋ 

2. Wow she even revealed the picture, she's an angel...

3. I've always thought that Jung Woosung was perfect and wondered what thing did he lack.... He turned out to be a bad selfie taker... That makes one more thing in common between me and himㅎㅎ Oh the other common point is that we're both Korean

4. From now on, when I go to concerts, I will always drop my phone in frontㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
 > ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCrazy phone party

5. From today on, I will be practicing dropping my phone

6. This is "how to look you pretended to make it look like a mistake in front of your bias and dropped your phone" I will intensify my research

7. Jung Woosung's sense

8. From now on, if I drop my phone, it will land in front of me

9. They're seriously handsome, but can't take selfies... As expected beauties are bad at taking selfies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com