Friday, May 26, 2017

[instiz] MALE IDOLS' HOT PANTS DURING MUSIC BANK TODAY









Hot pants = safety pants

post response: +1

original post: here

1. .....????!!!

2. Euhm......

3. Let's all stop wearing those... Female idols and male idols let's dress up

4. What's the group's name? Are they rookies?
 > It's ACE

5. Of course male idols can wear shorts too but those....hmm... Those are hot pants...

6. They're guys they should wear shorts instead...

7. If only their shorts were a bit longer it would've been prettier.... why...why...

8. Oh I've never seen them so I don't know but it suits them

9. When I watched it live, I found it unique and I knew that Instiz would have a post about it laterㅎㅎ 

10. OMG guys and girls please cover up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com