Monday, May 22, 2017

[naver] SEVENTEEN, CAME BACK AS EMOTIONAL BOYS... 'DON'T WANNA CRY'




post response: +238
original post: here


1. [+417, -56]
Seventeen's new song is too good. This album will definitely hit daebak!

2. [+359, -45]
Wow this album is daebak... seriously

3. [+350, -46]
No but I'm not even Seventeen's fan but the song is so good. I f*cking like emotional songs

4. [+306, -45]
The song is good! I wish you guys to hit daebak with your promotions this time

5. [+279, -39]
Wow daebak! The song is so good and the choreography is daebak too! Their knees must have hurt.. The MV is too pretty and it's exactly what I wanted to see from Seventeen!! I'm a fan of another group but I'm falling for them!!

6. [+79, -10]
Seriously Seventeen is daebak....

7. [+67, -8]
The dance is the most daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please watch their MV everyone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+64, -10]
The song is jjang good<3<3 let's hit daebak<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com