Thursday, June 8, 2017

[enter-talk] THE STORY THAT A TRAINEE TOLD DURING HIS SELF-CAM TODAY

It's Ahn Hyungseob


Seongwoon was asking him what would be the most memorable thing he'll remember after Produce101


"What's the thing that you'll remember the most after it ends?"

"When I was dancing Pick Me"

He said that that scene was the most attention-grabber scene that he got, the scene where he became the "Pick me boy"...



He's the one who gets the least screen time of the 35 trainees that are left


"Was the rose part prepared by yourself?"
"So that they'll be able to remember me this way"



He even brought a rose himself because he wanted to prepare the best stage, he's really hard working



Ahn Hyungseob is cute



Ahn Hyungseob is pretty





Ending fairy Ahn Hyungseob



We. Need. To. Save. Him

post response:
[+841][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:35 신고하기
It really looks like he's becoming more and more of a man through produce 101. At first, I used to find him cute, but now he makes my heart flutter
155
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:14 신고하기
Ah me too when I watched his self-cam I felt kinda bad for him...ㅠ I really wished Hyungseob could debut
138
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:17 신고하기
Hyungseobie is on PANN!!!!!
102
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:31 신고하기
This face, skills, talent, clean past, personality.. He needs to survive
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:35 신고하기
My heart hurts when I look at this picture ㅠㅠ Seriously it's not easy to take courage and do that in front of this many people. He's really amazing, I wished he could debut after Produce and show us his bright personality ㅠㅠ
42
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.08 22:35 신고하기
I was listening to his self-cam with Sonagi in the background and I seriously started crying, he doesn't make it obvious but he obviously suffered a lot through this ..ㅠㅠ When he had it tough, he said the fans gave him strength and he did everything just to have some screen time. Me too I'll work harder so that Hyungseob can debut
40
0


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com