Tuesday, June 20, 2017

[teen stories] F*CK I'M SO SPEECHLESS ABOUT THE KIDS WHO FOUGHT IN MY CLASS

Image result for produce 101 guys
(pic isn't included)

I'm seriously so speechless
I watched P101's female edition, but I didn't want to deal with this anymore so I decided that I won't give any interest to the male edition this time
But the topic became so huge at school, it was crazy
As soon as I arrived to school and sat down,
even from the moment I start walking to school until I arrived,
all you can hear is kids talking about P101.

They even go to kids who don't watch the show and force them to vote

This is how it usually goes:
all my friends knew that I wouldn't be watching the show
but everyday they would come and force me to vote for their biases
since they begged me, I did it.

But sometimes, I can't choose because I have f*cking 4 super close friends and all 4 have 4 different picks.
Park Jihoon, Kang Daniel, Lai Kuanlin and Ha Sungwoon. 
All 4 want me to pick their picks and they always f*cking bullsh*tting left and right.
They even said they'd write my name and ID and vote for me ㅎㅎ 

But yesterday f*ck

I went to school and it was during break time
They were talking and I was listening to them and suddenly 2 of them started crying
I asked them what was happening and they said that the Park Jihoon fan and the Kang Daniel fan were fighting ㅋㅋ

I don't even know why they were fighting for
so I asked the kids around ㅋㅋㅋ

Let's say that Park Jihoon's fan is A and Kang Daniel's fan is B

A and B usually always hang out together and they're f*cking close
But when produce started, both of them started acting strange towards each other
It already started before, but yesterday, it exploded

A was talking to her own group
saying how P101 was rigged and people were only picking weird kids while all the handsome kids were eliminated.
She said that the PD was crazy and stuff like that

B heard her from the back and said that there was no way that it was rigged
and she told her to not spread weird rumors around

A then went "What did you say? But it's so obvious that Kang Daniel's placement was rigged?" I can't remember what she said exactly but basically she was saying how the PD rigged the show for Kang Daniel and he became #1.

B got so f*cking mad, she said that only fools would think like that and that stuff like that are senseless.
She said something like "don't touch me" and some other stuff that I couldn't understand
A said that he stole Park Jihoon's #1 and they started fighting
A said "Yeah even if it wasn't rigged, he cheated~~ He has no shame, he's trash~"
and she started swearing
B was pissed off and started swearing like crazy
A's crowd and B's crowd gathered together
and they started a verbal fight together
both started to cry and it was just a huge mess

I had no idea what they were talking about at that time so I went home and searched on the internet f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I thought I did something wrong by voting for them
I thought I committed some kind of sin but picking someone but it wasn't the case
They were swearing at each other because of a f*cking ranking

At the end,
I still wonder why they were so pissed just because of P101
and why they would put their friendship at stake like that
and swear at each other's friends like that

Meanwhile, when I was browsing the net, I discovered Hwang Minhyun and he's quite handsome..
F*ck but I can't fall for him, I need to have 0 interest in this show until the end


post response:
[+138][-22]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.21 00:25 신고하기
Both are quite bad, but A has no manners at all. Why don't they just all fangirl together, why must they make each other feel awful 
54
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.21 00:42 신고하기
How can B not get mad...
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.21 00:36 신고하기
A ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have no words, there's no way that it was rigged, but she still thinks it was rigged is she the PD or something? How can she confidently say that it was rigged like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's obvious that A doesn't have a lot of manners in general. She's so pissed and swears like that because of the ranking but does she think that Park Jihoon suddenly appeared #1 with nothing? Do her friends swear at her for that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ B seems like she just got into the wrong situation
29
2

ㅇ |2017.06.21 00:43 신고하기
Sigh if Park Jihoon was #1 is she going to say that it was rigged too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.21 00:05 신고하기
P101 isn't to blame, but her b*tchy personality is to blame.. Even when my pick got eliminated I still cheered for my friends' picks
8
0



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com