Monday, June 26, 2017

[teen stories] KIDS I'M CRAZY RIGHTㅋㅋ



I'm in love with the part-time guy working at the counter of the reading room
Of course he's an adult, but he's so my type and the moment I meet eyes with him, we would nod and greet each other
My class finished at 1 but I was planning on sitting there until the place closed
I was wearing my earphonesㅋㅋㅋ At some point he entered my cubicle and knocked on my shoulder
he smiled a bit and let me know that the closing time was almost ther
I might sound like a f*cking pervert but at that time, there was almost no one in the place except that part-timer and myself and at that moment, I really felt like we were so close to each otherㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋ
But today when I was planning on going home, but we just ended up talking to each other
Talking to each other and laughing together made me so happy and my heart fluttered so much that I went home at 1:40AM but I was still jumping around from happinessㅋㅋㅋ
My heartbeat became so loudㅋㅋㅋㅋ
What to doㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ I don't know his name nor his age
I feel like crying and I feel like I'm so in love with him already
what to do kids...

post response:
[+526][-49]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 17:18 신고하기
Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? Is he handsome? 
265
5
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 16:17 신고하기
You f*cker, so you weren't studying this whole time?
181
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.25 10:03 신고하기
I really like those posts....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease give us a continuation later on
143
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.26 01:36 신고하기
Reading room guy : Ah I wanna leave work already this is f*cking not happeningㅡㅡ
60
0

페북불펌ㄴ |2017.06.26 17:44 신고하기
I worked at the reading room until around May. Situations like the ones happening with you are f*cking annoying. When everyone has left home, me too I want to leave my office. There's always a middle schooler there who's not even studying and sleeping in here, I gotta wake him/her up and I always end up leaving at 2 when everyone left at 1:30 already, when I leave the place I'm always so exhaustedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAnd those part-timers working at the counter are usually there because they want to study too, but whenever there's people trying to chat with them, they get f*cking annoyed. Seriously in the perspective of the part-timer, he's probably swearing at himselfㅋㅋ
50
1

음 |2017.06.26 18:31 신고하기
I'm a part-timer who's been working at the reading room in June and people who come here and stay late are so annoying.. Because of those people, I always have to leave work later than when I'm supposed to.. That's just a fact
39
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com