Saturday, June 17, 2017

[teens stories] TODAY, MY CRUSH WAS SO WARM WITH ME (+ FOLLOW UP)



Today, my crush came to me and asked me warmly "Park OP! Please turn off the fan!". There were lots of kids who were close to the fan so I was wondering why he was asking me and why he was talking to me in such a warm way. And I just went and turned off the fanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You know how you start to be delusional even if your crush didn't really have any intentions behind his actions?ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, I came back to my seat and looked at my crush and he was staring at the girl who was seating next to him with a smile on his face... and it started to feel a bit weird... He kept looking at her and the girl was sleeping. He must have been worried if she was cold so he asked me to go close the fan and if he went, he would have woken her up.

He asked me lightly so that he wouldn't wake her up. The kids around us were a bit loud so he said quietly "shush!"

It's just a small gesture but I feel so pitiful

post response:
[+157][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 15:57 신고하기
Before, my friend even cried on my crush's shoulder while holding his handsㅋㅋㅋ... my crush even comforted her... after helping my friend, she and my crush started to joke together and my crush looked much happier...ㅋㅋㅋ I can't remember how much I cried that day
31
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 22:32 신고하기
I'm not lying when I'm saying that reading this one-sided love story hurts my heart... I'm in the same situation and I feel like I'm dying.. only I can't get into a relationship..
17
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 01:03 신고하기
Ya f*cking find strength... sigh.. so heart breaking...
7
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 00:03 신고하기
I feel your pain..
5
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 22:36 신고하기
This f*cking hurts my heart..
5
0



[teens stories] YESTERDAY, MY CRUSH TALKED TO ME WARMLY. THE FOLLOW-UP

I haven't read all the comments but I still felt comforted by everyone's commentsㅜㅜ No one really asked for a follow-up but I'll still try to write one. 

Today, during break, the AC was blasting so he asked me a favor again... I know that it's not my crush or the girl's fault since I'm seating close to the fan and the AC, it's natural that they would ask me to turn it off. So I went to turn it off and instead of thanking me, it felt that he laughed/grinned at me... no but what is he doingㅜㅜ The girl that my crush likes thanked me thoughㅜㅜ seriously, it hit my heart, I felt so patheticㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

Also, today, we were cleaning the school and the girls had to clean the classrooms while the guys were assigned some other tasks but my crush finished his tasks super fast and came to help the girl... and he said that he would clean the classroom instead of her.... 

To be honest, when the fan incident happened yesterday, I wasn't sure if my crush liked the girl since I'm not good at telling this kind of stuffs... From all his small actions, I just feel like I've been played. I'm  not someone who cries easily and I usually just bears everything inside. But at the same time, I was sad so I had a dark expression on my face.. my crush then came up to me and asked me if something was wrong and I seriously couldn't hold it in anymore and almost cried...

Usually after class, I wait at the bus stop with my friends but I went there alone today... and there was a close male friend of mine from the same class who was there too. He knows that I like my crush.

He was looking at his phone and was like "yah, you're being so obviousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ OP-yah, smile a bit" ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ  and because of him, I started to feel even more restless.... 

Sorry for this crappy follow-up...


post response:
[+88][-2]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 22:34 
신고하기
From a fast glimpse, it looks like your friend who comforted you is drawing the line too...
91
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 22:40 
신고하기
Perhaps, your male friend doesn't feel the same way as you do...
78
1

ㅉ |2017.06.17 14:34 
신고하기
Girl<-crush<-OP<-male friend
19
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.17 00:16 
신고하기
I'm cheering for your male friend
14
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.16 23:22 
신고하기
I think that it might work with your male friend
13
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com