Wednesday, July 5, 2017

[instiz] TOP2 MEMBERS WHO HAVE THE MOST RETWEETS ON IDOL SCHOOL





Seo Hyerin


Natti

SM's Seo Hyerin and JYP's Natti
Since overseas voting is allowed, Natti is the most popular so far

original post: here

1. Hyerin is so prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜ 

2. I thought Jiwon would be there...I'm rooting for those 3ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. Seriously Natti's aura is too overwhelming...

4. Nattiㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Please debut with Jiwon and Eunseo

5. Natti seriously grew up so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Haerin? Is it Haerin or Hyerin?

7. I'm not gonna watch the show but I'll still vote for Haerin

8. Hul Natti grew up so pretty... She was so daebak talented on Sixteen, I'm looking forward

9. Haerinㅠㅠ She's seriously refreshingly cute

10. Rooting for our Natti, her aura is amazingㅠㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com