Monday, July 31, 2017

[naver] JJ PROJECT'S COMEBACK

[naver] JJ PROJECT, GOT 7' LOYALTY FOR 5 YEARS, 'VERSE 2'




(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

1. [+511, -3]
Wow... the stage was crazyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+458, -3]
Freaking handsome project. (T/N: Freaking handsome starts with 'JJ' in Korean) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ the song is good so please give 'Tomorrow, Today' a listen

3. [+445, -2]
Wow, the dance on V-app was insane... wow they look  way cooler than I anticipated, I seriously liked it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+419, -2]
It's a song you can relate to if you're wandering in your youth

5. [+409, -3]
Wow even the dance is the best..... I'm so excited tonightㅠㅠ JJP jjai!!!!!!! <3


[naver] JJ PROJECT, "TOMORROW, TODAY" REVEALED! ALBUM AND MV SHOOTING BTS!


















(More pics at source)

(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

1. [+674, -3]
Wow.... I'm looking even more forward to it after seeing thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ JJP jjai <3

2. [+593, -2]
This color scheme gives a new vibe... JJP is cool and pretty!

3. [+567, -4]
JJP's song is daebak!!!!! Fighting on your comeback!!!!

4. [+545, -4]
I'm so looking forward to itㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

5. [+507, -2]
I like their aesthetic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com