Thursday, July 6, 2017

[teen stories] IT'S EXAMS PERIOD BUT WRITE DOWN YOUR HEART FLUTTERING STORIES


post response:

[+232][-8]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 20:58 신고하기
What have I been doing my whole 18 years that I can't even write a single comment... I'm seriously 18 years old
273
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 11:49 신고하기
I'm the OP let me write down one,,There was this Russian guy who was spending his last day here, it was our last class together and our eyes met and he just told me "hug?" (in English) and then he hugged meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
168
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 14:07 신고하기
There was something sad that happened at school so I was crying all alone? I'm usually a tomboy so I'm more easygoing and I never really cry ㅜㅜ It was lunch time so I had to wipe my tears right away so that I went to the sink and wiped my tears, but there was some guys in my class who were approaching and I didn't want to get discovered so I went at the back to hide. I waited everyone to pass by but my crush stayed behind and he was just standing with his arms folded in the hallway and asked "Are you done crying?".......There was no one else in the hallway except the 2 of us, it was such a strange feelingㅜㅜI was so taken aback when I saw him that I started crying again and he patted my head and hugged me saying "It's okay it's okay"ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ But I heard my teacher coming so I pushed him away suddenly and he saw the teacher and pulled me in the classroom with him and kept comforting me and talked to me, now he's my boyfriendㅎㅎ
149
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 20:04 신고하기
Sorry for writing this in the teens section ㅎㅎ There was a boy in my class during my 3rd year of high school. He was so tall, but he looked so cold and he really didn't speak much. I already fell for him because of his aura? When it was during the end of summer approaching fall, he became my crush. At some point he was eating a candy and I said "it must be good" so he fed it to me. He was seriously so emotionless when doing that and I was just eating it so he suddenly said "is that good?" and started smiling ㅋㅋSome time later, I was coming out from the nurse office and was spraying some medicine on myself and he came and asked me whether I was okay. We were in the music room and he told me to just stay still and he'd get the teacher.. There was another incident where I was having a hard time dieting and because of some girls in my class and she was in my class..He just went to eat and was coming back from lunch so I was pretending like nothing happened and just ate my fruits but he sat in front of me and asked "did you cry?" Like that, and I said "No" but I was hiding my face away from him, so he put his hand on my head and smacked my forehead with his fingers and said "you're lying" so I started crying and he hugged me and asked me "who did this" and I said "It's not that" and I had to leave earlier on that day and the weekend just passed by... But I later learned that the other guys kept asking him if something happened and asked whether there was a "Some"? going on but he didn't show anything because he's so emotionless.. And then some weeks passed and he was just so nice to me, one day finished ballet class, he came and picked me up and walked home with me and we walked all the way to my back door. When I was about to go in, he grabbed my hand and said "I like you" and I replied "me too?" And he hugged me. And he told me that he liked me ever since high school 2nd year but he couldn't confess it... Anyways that's how it happened and we're getting married in December ㅎㅎ I'm too happy
110
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 17:00 신고하기
More!!!!! Write more!!!!! I'm from an all girls school, we tremble just at the sight of men!!!!!!!!!!
78
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.06 19:03 신고하기
My crush really looks like the puppy we have in our home, so I was teasing him saying "Sarang-ah! Hand!" and would act all disappointed if he doesn't play along so I went to talk to some other guys in my class and he suddenly put his hand on my desk on top of my hand... and I said "What are you trying to do?" and he said "That's my hand" ㅜㅜㅜ This happened today, my heart is still fluttering
75
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com