Friday, July 28, 2017

[teen stories] JUN SOMI SERIOUSLY LIVES SO WELL




She's so young and she has the job she wants to have, she lives a fun life and she looks so happy with her family tooㅠㅠ 
Whenever I look at her instagram, I get so jealous

post response:
[+765][-44]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 23:59 신고하기
I'm so envious, she has what she wants, she earns good money, everyone likes her ㅋㅋㅋ
242
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.27 20:25 신고하기
Agree...ㅋㅋㅋㅋSomi's family looks so harmonious and cheerful, I'm so envious,,,,.,
176
3

나 |2017.07.27 21:51 신고하기
Isn't it because she worked herself to the bone that she gets what she deserved? She's also still a trainee right now. She just snaps a few pictures whenever she eats or plays, but goes back to training right after, she has to attend her dance practices, check up on her diet, work out, she can't hang out with guys, she also needs to take care of her family and her future, etc. it must be so much harder for her.. I like her but I'll never be able to cope with her hardship, so I don't envy her... Rather I respect her
117
250

불펌충noM |2017.07.28 00:03 신고하기
There's no end if you're gonna start comparing yourself to her...We have different upbringings from the start, so she gets whatever she works for and if I get what I deserve for the work I put in, this will be my accomplishment
72
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com