Saturday, July 29, 2017

[teens stories] I SERIOUSLY ALWAYS PRETEND THAT I HAVE AN AURA

For real, when I walk outside, I think that I'm shooting my own movie ^^..



post response:

[+274][-4]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 11:20 신고하기
When I'm taking the bus to go to school, and that soft music comes up in my playlist, I look outside the windows and I just feel that there's this aura around me. I then rest my chin on my hand and lower my eyes and pretend I'm spacing out. And when a sad song comes up, I pretend that I'm a girl who got dumped and that the guy I broke up with was standing outside the bus' windows and was like "go home safely". And then he would wave at me lightly. Then I become all sad when I arrive at school
198
4

|2017.07.28 11:37 신고하기
Me too f*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ when I was song and that a song was playing in the streets, I would stop walking and start to dance.. But to be honest, I thought that I was good at dancingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAt first, my mom would watch me dance but since I always danced every time a song came up, she just ignores me and walks ahead nowㅋ..
102
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 18:25 신고하기
Every day, I think "I'm from the nobles... I'm a f*cking high ranked daughter of an aristocratic family from the Joseon dynasty". So even when I'm late to class, I don't even run and just walk calmly. I seriously don't even have one memory of me running at school. I would always walk in a laid-back fashion. So people started to call me Kim-Noble and I like it^^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
61
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 19:42 신고하기
I thought "I must look pretty when I look sensitive and fragile" but then, I filmed myself with a camera and had a reality checkㅋㅋㅋ
52
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 14:34 신고하기
Me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I always think of myself like some kind of celebrity but I need to come back to my senses
52
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 21:35 신고하기
When I'm at home, I open my camera app and go like "ah ㅎㅎ thank you for helping win #1~ I'm indebted towards you, the fans~~^^". When I watch myself, it's a f*cking reality check but it's so fun f*ck 
39
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 12:37 신고하기
Me too I'm like that sometimes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think that there are a few people who take the bus and are like that no?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
36
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com