Sunday, August 27, 2017

[enter-talk] COMPARING IDOLS TO FLOWERS

1. Magnolia - Son Naeun


Image result for naeun

When I read the description of this flower, I thought of Son Naeun right away! Her aura is very calm and feminine, but it's not weak and it doesn't feeble.
She's also elegant and graceful!
In Psy's MV, she reminded me of a pink magnolia!

2. Lily of the valley - OMgirls' Arin
관련 이미지

관련 이미지

Arin is seriously the human Lily of the valley. .. She seriously suits is so well that I can't even describe it in wordsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Daisy - Wendy
관련 이미지



Wendy's skin is very white, but she's also very bright in the inside!
She really exudes this aura during her Red flavor promotion, so she fits the daisy very well!

4. Narcissus - Pristin Siyeon
관련 이미지

관련 이미지

I seriously feel like she's the human version of the narcissus!
Her face is of course pretty, and her aura really reminds me of a narcissus...
She's young, but also elegant...?

5. Lily - BTS Jin
관련 이미지



I think that this idol really suits the Lily's image!
Lilies are very clean, yet has a solemn feel to them, I kinda feel this aura coming out from Jin's face
Especially in this picture, if a lily was to turn into a male human, it would look like this

6. Gladiolus - Black Pink Jennie

관련 이미지

관련 이미지

The gladiolus comes in different color, and I think that Jennie really suits each color of the gladiolus
The gladiolus has a luxurious and "snobby" feel to it? It really goes well with Jennie

post response:
[+263][-22]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.08.27 12:39 신고하기
Seriously, Jin is the male lily
142
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.27 13:15 신고하기
I seriously agree with Bangtan jin, RV Wendy and Apink Naeun...I also agree with BP Jennie..
128
5

ㅇ |2017.08.27 11:31 신고하기
I can't agree more with Naeun being the pink magnolia in New faceㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
56
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.27 17:16 신고하기
BTS-Smeraldo
45
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.27 18:00 신고하기
That's right, Seokjin is the male lily..
39
1


[enter-talk] COMPARING IDOLS TO FLOWERS 2

1. Flax flower - Jung Sewoon




He was my pick during Produce...! The flax flower isn't a really fancy flower, but it has a soft attraction to it! The petals are blueish in color and has a very calming effect! I feel like Jung Sewoon really suits this aura

2. Marygold - Lisa




I straight up thought of Lisa when I saw this image
It jumps to your eyes and it has Lisa's charms and lively aura!
I like the firey colors of the marygold, it really suits Lisa

3. Larkspur - Wanna One's Lai Guanlin




I straight up saw the shape of the larkspur, how tall it looks and how mature and elegant its figure looks. The blue/purple ish petals are all attached together so it has a cute vibe to it too.
I think that it represents Lai Guanlin who's still in his way to reach his 20s very well.

4. Phrygia - BTS Jimin




Jimin really suits the phrygia! Personally, I find the round shape of the phrygia very cute and the petals are so big while it doesn't have a lot of leaves, so the arrangement looks quite calm?
It kinda reminds me of how Jimin looks cute when he smiles, but turns cold when he has a straight face
When he smiles, he reminds me of a yellow phrygia, but when he doesn't he's like a white phrygia

5. Cyclamen - Girls day Yura



I seriously think she fits so well!
The cyclamen has such a vibrant vibe just like Yura!
It really suits the Yura's cat-like face

post response:
[+157][-4]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.08.27 23:43 신고하기
The Phrygia should be Jhope~!
96
12

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.28 01:08 신고하기
Oh wait a minuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPhrygia ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.... I won't laugh..........☆(Only armies will know about this.....☆)
61
13

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.28 00:26 신고하기
Lisa's flower is god's work
11
0

ㅇ |2017.08.28 01:22 신고하기
Lai!!!!!!!!!!!Guan!!!!!!!!!Lin!!!!!!!!!!!
6
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.27 23:52 신고하기
Wow OP is quite good with the descriptionsㅋㅋ It's very interesting !! I read the first post about it and I was wondering which flower will my biases be associated withㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious about Wanna One's Jinyoung, BTS Rapmon, Winner Jinwoo, EXO Kai > <
6
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com