Friday, August 18, 2017

[enter-talk] TAEYEON'S AIRPORT SCANDAL THAT JUST BROKE OUT

Taeyeon was leaving for Jakarta for a concert yesterday



She got struck by the camera across her face
she couldn't even lift her head
It was a mess when she landed in Jakarta too


The fans even made her fall and she even started crying


At the end, the bodyguards had to lift Taeyeon up to pass,
this is borderline sexual harassment no? It's so shocking

“There was such a large crowd at the airport in Jakarta that my feet became tangled up and my body was also, so it was a very dangerous situation. I actually fell to the floor, and I trembled and couldn’t stop crying.
“Perhaps because I looked like I was in danger, the security guard on site came from behind me and lifted me up, which also startled me. I was anxious because of the recurring physical contact from behind me and to my sides, and I couldn’t find any order.
“I am very upset because I think some of the people who were waiting for me also fell and were injured.
“Also, it wouldn’t have been intentional, but there was recurring contact with parts of my body, my behind and my chest, as well as colliding and pulling… I was taken aback by that and couldn’t get ahold of myself.
“That is why I couldn’t appear my best when I arrived in Jakarta for the first time in a while. I’m so sorry to the fans who waited, and please, I hope order will be kept so that we do not get hurt.
“You are our fans who are the most loving and kind-hearted, and can understand each other, so I will think of today’s events as just an accident. I hope that no one is hurt.”
CR: Soompi

she released this 40 minutes  ago

post response:
[+942][-28]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 04:28 신고하기
Every time that it's around the time where artists have to renew their contract with SM, it seems that they only want revenge or somethingㅎㅎ Jonghyun too, his leg got hurtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
180
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 09:35 신고하기
Look at JYP, when they're in the seasons of contract renewal with Suzy, they treated her so well. Why can't SM treat SNSD the same way.... I hope SM gain some sense and do their work better
170
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 06:49 신고하기
Ha seriously just how bad is SM's management that the artists have to complain all the time on their instagram. Seriously this time is too severe
144
2

ㅋㅋ |2017.08.18 13:05 신고하기
What crime did the bodyguard commit;;; The celebrity fell by herself and he has to control the fans' frenzy and take care of her at the same time, it must've been a mess and he wasn't able to process the event; Taeyeon suddenly fell and it's a situation where it can't be helped, even though Taeyeon must've been shocked that she was lifted like that, it's too far to say that it's sexual harassment no? If you want to swear at someone, go swear at SM. 
130
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 11:20 신고하기
What's even funnier is that those Indonesian fans are living comments on her Instagram saying she didn't smile at the fansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy....Meanwhile Taeyeon was so taken aback by the situation, but she still apologized to the fans..
64
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 13:43 신고하기
SM must still be in negotiation with her contract renewal. They're probably making her think that this is what she'll get without her company.
60
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.18 04:50 신고하기
Upsetting ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Taengoo-yah find strength ㅠ The bodyguard should've done his job better ㅠㅜㅜ
57
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com