Wednesday, August 23, 2017

[enter-talk] UP UNTIL LAST YEAR, I WAS AN INTERN AT PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT

Image result for pledis
(pic not included)

I used to be an intern at Pledis Entertainment. Since I was lucky, I just randomly received this opportunity and became an intern for 2 years.

Back then, when I was looking at Nu'est I felt that they were really hardworking. They were also very handsome and were talented. It made me wonder "why aren't they hitting big?" so seeing them doing well now makes me happyㅠㅠ

All of them have nice personalities, especially Dongho, he would always bring foods and share it with people. He's pretty kind ㅋㅋㅋ큐

As for Jonghyun, when I saw him in real life, he just always felt like a dongsaeng to me. But he still commands his members well and is dependable.. Somehow, he always had that mindset of putting his team before him and it looked like he had a lot of worries. I'm thankful that he's doing well now ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Minhyun's personality is just warm. He would go to the coffee place in the company and drink coffee and grill toasts. When I met him there, although we didn't talk, he would always give his food to me. He would make stuffs to eat for him but if he sees me, he would leave them to me...

And Seventeenㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seriously, they are so funny. They are the type of people who would bet with everything and the loser had to pay for food, etcㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways... my experience with Pledis gave me good memories....

post response:
[+247][-19]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 00:58 신고하기
I know that this is a positive post but please show us a proof~ something that proves that you were an intern
37
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 01:42 신고하기
Without proofs, even I can write something up
26
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.23 23:16 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋDongho giving you food... so envious ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
23
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 04:47 신고하기
No but how can an internship last 2 years?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
14
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.24 00:47 신고하기
No but if you see it this way, if someone was talking about a bad experience with celebrities, everyone would ask for proofs but it's the same here. If you don't give us any proofs, there's no way I'll believe thisㅠㅠ
13
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com