Sunday, August 13, 2017

[enter-talk] WHO ARE IDOLS WHOSE PICTURES DON'T DO THEM JUSTICE?


Some people dissed Leo for looking puffy on his pictures, but if you saw him in real life, you'd never be able to diss him he has big eyes, and he looks very faint


I'm so hurt when I see people dissing on Rapmon's visuals, there are so many people who said that after seeing him in real life, they started finding him handsome

post response:
[+81][-25]
original post: here


ㅇㅇ |2017.08.12 23:40 신고하기
Bangtan J-hope, after I saw him in real life, I wanted to smash all the cameras around
96
14

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.13 01:12 신고하기
Ah seriously when you see Rapmon in real life, you'll understand why he's a celebrity. His face is the size of a bean and he's so tall. He looks like a model, anyone who've seen him real life would go "ah so he's a celebrity"... People who diss him for his face are so oba
91
19

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.13 02:17 신고하기
I saw Rapmon in front of my eyes and he seriously has such a nice skin and his eyes are really making you fall for him? When he smiles, his dimples are so so so pretty and his impression was so warm. His legs are seriously long.. I didn't know but he's handsome and cool
87
15

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.13 04:30 신고하기
My friend saw Rapmon in real life at the airport and his real life visuals are apparently super fine. He's super tall. And his physics are very good. He dresses well too.She said his face is 100x better than on screen.. She said that his face is super sexy and he's charmingly hadsome.
31
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.13 16:08 신고하기
Chanyeol, seriously his face is f***cking handsome I was speechless. His face is freaking small and he's also slim, but f*ck f*ck he's f*cking handsome, I almost cried when I saw him. The cameras on broadcasts are all trash he's seriously f*cking handosme. He's the top when it comes to the people I've seen in real life. 
25
10

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.13 17:53 신고하기
J-hope!!!! I saw him during One Asia and f*ck he seriously freaking made me wet my pants ㅠㅠㅠ
24
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com