Monday, August 14, 2017

[instiz] THE DIVIDED OPINION ABOUT UNIVERSITY LIFE




When there's 2 weeks left before the start of the semester

1. Everything makes your heart flutter


It's been so long since you've seen your sunbaes and hoobaes and you've missed them so much
you lost a lot of weight and you bought lots of spring clothes to show off, you're looking forward!

2. You hate everything

Commuting to school...
The exams and assignments...
Being awkward with people...

t/n: in Korea, the semester starts in Spring, so just switch out Spring for whatever season your semester begins at!

post response:+2

original post: here

1. Spring was so boring that I can't wait to start school...

2. During vacations, I feel like 1 and once school starts, I'll feel like 2

3. I hate it.... I hate it too much... Let me take a sabbatical ... huuhuu

4. Ah I'm entering my last semester... There were good things, bad things and things that I regret

5. 22222 Can we stop time

6. Wow just thinking about it I hate it so much already.. When vacations are there I always go "yah, seems like I'm on vacations now~~" but then I realize there's only 2 weeks left...

7. 1111 I'll finally be able to see people... I can't wait to be in dormsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. I hate vacations and I hate school... huuuhuuu

9. Please let me go to school again, I hate doing part-time job..

10. 1.5...? It's nice to see all my friends but I really hate examsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com