Friday, August 4, 2017

[instiz] SHOCKING MUSIC BANK RESULTS FROM NU'EST TODAY


Digital points - Viewers points - Physical points - Broadcast points
"If you" was #11
Nu'est W's new song, they didn't even have an album or an MV


"Hello" was ranked 20th

"Love paint" was ranked 46th

It's a song that got released in 2016





Their new song was #11
and their old songs are going back in the top 50, they now have 3 songs in the top 50



They now became the icon of "going backwards"


post response: +97

original post: here

1. Kyahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Kids, you can finally see the light

3. I'm so emotionalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Let's walk on the daebak road Nu'est!!! Let's see the light, I love youㅠㅠㅠ 

4. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I was waiting to see the ranking for "If you" but as soon as I saw "Hello" in the top 20, I started to bawl my eyes outㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

5. They have 3 songs in the top 50ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ  Nu'est are seeing the light now..

6. That's so cool!! Let's walk on the flower path

7. Wow daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌ  Even with 2 categories with 0 points, they're still so high in the ranking...

8. ㅠㅠㅠ  The light will shine on you from now onㅠㅠㅠ  Let's walk on the flower path Nu'est🐶🐢🐯🦊🐰

9. Wow I'm feeling so happy right now... I'm so proudㅠㅠ I wish only good things for you and let's walk on the flower path

10. I hope they hit big from now, I want to see them last long

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com