Saturday, August 26, 2017

[naver] *SPOILERS* 'AGE OF YOUTH 2' WHAT IS THE NEW ROOMMATE CHOI ARA'S REAL IDENTITY... 'MYSTERIOUS LETTER'


(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)

original post: here

(T/N: we'll try and leave out some comments that might spoil too much)

1. [+1,005, -65]]
Park Eunbin is seriously so pretty and good at actingㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone, have a great night!!

2. [+891, -24]
Song is seriously so vigorousㅋㅋㅋㅋ every time she appears, I burst out laughingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+681, -35]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋthe more I see Han Hyeri, the more charming she getsㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+645, -27]
 As expected from age of love's writer-nim (Park Yeonseon), her detailed description of the characters and events are good good

5. [+561, -24]
Ugh, it's seriously funㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I was so immersed that I didn't even see the time go by

6. [+234, -6]
It was so fun..! But Han Seungyeon who's playing Yeeun's role is a total reversal. She looks like the youngest thereㅋㅋ

7. [+233, -10]
Although they could've kept the original line up, they really did well with filling up those who left. The new member Choi Ara, Han Hyeri, Park Eunbin, Han Seungyeon... I like them all ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+199, -11]
I'm watching this because of Songㅋㅋㅋ why is she so cheerful and cute

9. [+172. -4]
After today, I fell for Yoon sunbae once againㅠㅠ Yoon sunbae who looks so warm to a man like me..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com