Sunday, September 17, 2017

[enter-talk] THE HATE COMMENTS THAT MADE ME THE MOST DUMBFOUNDED


I'll write down the hate comments/witch hunt that dumbfounded me the most

"BTOB - They can't sing, are they really idols?"
I seriously burst out laughing when I saw that oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
How can someone even doubt BTOB's singing
Every time I see a post dissing their talent, I can only laugh because I'm so speechlessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
It just looks like they want to diss BTOB so bad but have nothing to say against themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
Or maybe they really want to make fun of themselves

"Highlight - They're talentless, they're too old, their songs are all similar"
The comment that triggered me the most are the ones claiming they're talentless
When they used to be B2ST, I wasn't even their fans, but I was swearing at people in the comments to defend them... They're good at dancing, signing, rap and each member has individualityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I know that everyone has different eyes and ears
But at this point, you just don't want to acknowledge them
They have only one member who's producing, so of course their songs are going to sound similar to a certain degree
but the concepts are always different, I personally never felt that the song sounded similar

"BTS - They can't rap, ____ is ugly"
I personally think that when it comes to idols who are good rappers, Bangtan has their place
I can't understand why people claim they can't rap...
Rap is rap, but the lyrics are what's most important..
I seriously don't understand where the diss over their faces started... I can't even understand why people would do that
I wonder if it's because they have nothing else to diss about, I can't agree with them at all

"Seventeen - It sucks that they're so many members, they look common, can't understand why some of them debuted, they can't dance"
13 is not a small number, but they can come up with performances that them alone can pull off
The antis are probably dissing them blindlessly just because they're a lot of membersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I can't understand why they say that the members look common either
And there were also posts claiming that there are some members who don't deserve to debut
I seriously think that if they weren't 13  they wouldn't receive as much love as they do
They all have different charms
lastly Seventeen also is known for their synchronized dance
and their dances are f*cking fascinating

"Wanna One - they look ugly, they're only famous because of Produce, their fame has limited time, they're talentless"
It looks like it's the trend to swear at Wanna one lately
All 11 members have individuality
there are people saying stuff like
"Nowadays I find idols to be all similar with similar auras and faces,
but I think that Wanna one's visuals all have different charms, but they're ugly"
Whenever I hear that, I just want those people to look at themselves in the mirror
Posts claiming that they're famous only because of Produce are the most popular ones
But if they were really talentless, then how come they were picked out of 101 peopleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Everything has a reason

"BlackPink - They're famous only for their company, they're ugly, they can't do variety shows"
I think all the groups from their agency get dissed for "being famous only because of YG"
I got shocked at their debut stage..
And they also get compared a lot by other members
They get belittled for their visuals
but I think that Blackpink really has no hole in their visuals
They're all pretty... They look like YG's gems
I'm so fascinated by people dissing their visuals
They also got dissed for being boring on Knowing bros and Radio star
Everyone has different eyes, but I don't think it's to the extent where you get bored to the point of dissing them
The members all have their auras showing when they go on variety and they're really hard working..


post response:
[+489][-85]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 20:34 신고하기
Me too I think that dissing BTOB for their singing is the world's funnest joke everㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋEven the replies on comments like those are funny 
183
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 20:41 신고하기
It's a nono to diss BTOB for their singing abilities even considering people's different tasteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
170
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 21:11 신고하기
The funnest I've ever heard is someone who said that "BTOB is sub-vocals at best"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
166
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 14:45 신고하기
But Rapmon is ugly
78
65

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 23:22 신고하기
I'm an army and I can't understand people dissing BTOB for their singing;;
69
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.16 21:29 신고하기
I can only laugh at disses over BTOB's singingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt doesn't even look like a hate comment to me
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.17 10:26 신고하기
But BTS are really ugly? Rapmon and YoonJS
56
46

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com