Monday, September 18, 2017

[instiz] THE ACTING OF THE ACTOR WHO REPLACED ONEW FOR AGE OF YOUTH2


.....





post response: +12

original post: here

1. He's called Lee Yoojin, he really pulls off the role so perfectly, he also chooses lots of hard roles and acts very wellㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

2. Lee Yoojin is a perfect fit for the role in my opinion, he's doing a great job and he's a good actor

3. Ah I thought I saw him somewhere, did he appear on Produce101 or something?
 > Yeah! He was in "Be mine"!!!

4. ? Huh it looks like you made this post to swear at him... But if you watched Age of youth, you'd realize how good he is...

5. Huh is this an issue? I think he's a good actor
 > No I think it's just because he's such a perfect fit for the role that he's creating a buzz

6. Lee Yoojin is really good at playing "deep" characters

7. I don't know if it's because I've seen Onew's acting, but this guy is a perfect fit

8. So they shot every scene all over again?
 > Yeah, because of those sexual harassment rumors? They had to re-shoot everything

9. I think it's a good change!

10. Personally, I think that Lee Yoojin is a great actor, it's even better when you don't know him because you can see how deeply he understands and plays his characters... He's the only reason I watch Age of youthㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com