Sunday, September 10, 2017

[instiz] ASIAN BEAUTY FATALE OR WESTERN INNOCENT BEAUTY

(more pics in the original post)

1. Asian sexy & beauty fatale



















2. Western innocent and clean




















post response: +1

original post: here

1. Bothㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But personally I like #1...

2. For me it would be innocent Asians and beauty fatale Westerners, am I the only one?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Both are way too prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  But if I really had to choose, it's 2222...

4. Both are jjang, but if I had to choose 111111

5. Rachel and Emma Watsonㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ   2222

6. But I don't feel the sexiness from Asians even though that's the concept they're going for..

7. 1111 As expected Chinese women are pretty... They look so fancy, even though Koreans are pretty too ㄷㄷㄷㄷ 

8. 111111 But I personally like innocent people who look has that beauty fatale vibe to them

9. 111111

10. Should be Western sexy and Asian innocent..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com