Sunday, September 10, 2017

[instiz] THE CLOWN FROM IT IS SO HANDSOME WHEN HE REMOVES HIS MAKEUP THAT HE GAVE ME A SHOCK








I went to watch IT and I was curious about who the clown was and found out his name is "Bill Skarsgard"
I wanted to see what he looked like in real life and his visuals are so my tasteㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ





He kinda looked familiar to me and I discovered that he was starring in "Allegiant"



I also discovered that he was famous for the "corrupted beauty" roles




Visuals, fashion, proportions, he doesn't lack anything
here's what he looks like recently


post response: +13

original post: here

1. His charms are seriously no joke...

2. Ah I watched the movie some days ago, this is shocking..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  He's so handsomeㅜㅜ 

3. No but I find it okay that his visuals were used like that in the movie... ^^ The movie was way too funny, it was a big disappointment 

4. Ha... to think that my husband was actually this famous...
 > Yes?

5. His proportions... Wow .... His proportions

6. Hul he kinda looks like the male version of Kristen Stewart

7. Now I found my reason to not be scared because of IT...

8. When I watched IT, I kept reminding myself of his real life visuals, so I wasn't scared at allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The movie was fun though

9. Those pictures where he has his hair up and smoking... My heart almost stopped

10. OMG..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com