Monday, September 18, 2017

[instiz] THE 'PIZZA + PINEAPPLE TOPPING' COMBO THAT HAS A HEATED ARGUMENT OVERSEAS





Opinions are so severely divided overseas

post response: +1
original post: here

1. I don't understand why anyone would eat a fruit hotㅠㅠㅠ I feel the same way towards apple pie tooㅠㅠ

2. It's pretty good thoughㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. It's refreshing so I find it delicious... but even for potato pizza, which is my favorite, the opinions are so divided... it's interesting

4. I seriously hate it...

5. I like warm pineapples 😄 Hawaiian pizza is delicious and I also find pineapple in tangsuyuk (fried pork) tasty!

6. Oh seriously, I hate itㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I find this gross... I seriously don't like itㅠㅠ

8. I don't like it.....ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I don't like warm tomatoes but since pineapple is sweeter, I'm fine with it...

10. I really like itㅠㅠ I like eating my burgers with pineapple on top tooㅠㅠ




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com