Saturday, September 9, 2017

[instiz] REVEALING THIS AND RECEIVE 2 BILLION DOLLARS VS JUST LIVE NORMALLY


Receive 2 billion dollars and reveal to all your family and friends:
- Your internet history for your all your lifetime (in your computer and phone)
- All the searches you did (words, programs, etc.)
- All the comments you left

Once you receive the money, you can't change your identity with the money (name, ID, etc...) and you can't emigrate to another country.

vs

Live normally







1. 111111 just reveal everything, I don't care

2. I don't care about revealing it to my family, but since I'm revealing it to my friends, 2...ㅎ

3. 22222

4. Nonononono I'm not doing this

5. I'm just gonna live normally

6. I just can't....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 222

7. 22222

8. I'm too dirty... I'm just gonna choose 2

9. 2 no matter what

10. If I can't escape to another country... then I can't do it...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com