Friday, September 8, 2017

[twenties stories] I THINK THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS SEEING SOME PROSTITUTES

Image result for seoul streets
(pic not included)


Hello, I just woke up... ha...
I'm writing on my mobile so please excuse me for my typos...

We are both 21 y.o. and we've been seeing each other for 1 year
Today was my boyfriend's friend's birthday (I have already seen his friend before)
For ease, let's just call his friend A.
My boyfriend met up with A and 2 others friends (I have met all of them in real life)
The 4 of them are very close so they agreed to go celebrate together and go drink outside.
Once he arrived at the bar, he took a picture confirming his arrival and sent it to me.

Then, at around 3:30 AM, he didn't have much battery left, so he said that he will go charge his phone.
But before he went to charge his phone, he left it next to him and he was texting with A. The messenger notification sound kept on popping. So I read some texts and they were saying:

A: Did you go in?
My boyfriend: no
A: F*ck you didn't do it... I'm was looking forward to it... so you're going in?
BF: yeah, she's f*cking pretty
A: I'm going in too, she's f*cking pretty
BF: seriously pretty
A: But this girl is a wh*re
BF: same here ㅋㅋ

*After 20 minutes*

A: Yah, that was quite a time....

They texted something like that... looks like he really went to see a prostitute... Are there any places where you can do it for 20 minutes? He's just a student so he doesn't even have that much money... massage parlors usually charges you for 1 hour... so I think that he went to a "kiss bang" (T/N: kiss bang or kissing rooms are rooms where someone would pay a girl to french kiss and fondle with her) or a ㄷㄸ bang (T.N: not really sure what the "ㄷㄸ" stands for :S but it's the same concept as kiss bangs but a bit more expensive).

We live in a place near Ilsan... so if anyone knows about those places, please let me knowㅜㅜ


post response:
[+53][-3]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.08.31 11:30 신고하기
I'm a man... Whether they just kissed, touched each other or had sex, I think that it's over for him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Anyways, there are places where you can do it only for 20 minutes. It's about 40-80,000 won? If it's only for 20 minutes, that's not expensive at all.. he definitely went there... please just break up
45
2

ㅇㅇㅇ |2017.08.31 23:05 신고하기
Seriously disgusting ㅋㅋ I know that not all men are like that but one of my close male friend told me this and said that there are so many people who go to places like that. Even the kids you don't expect to go are curious about those places and go just to try them out ㅋㅋㅋ even guys with girlfriends would go... it's hopeless
28
0

DHL |2017.08.31 16:24 신고하기
Looking at the time frame, looks like he went to kiss bangs or ㄷㄸ bangsㅋ
24
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 23:39 신고하기
You f*ckers who are shielding guys saying how they go because they are "curious". Don't you think that girls are curious too? You f*ckers can only talk if you can act with understanding if ever your girl got curious and went to do it with another guy and slept with him. You people with the "I can do it but you can't" mindset, just f*ck off. You f*ckers, do you know that your curiosity can kill people? Sigh.. F*ck... They don't even know how embarrassing it is to personally admit that they are seeing prostitutes....  
18
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.31 14:53 신고하기
Are there a lot of places where you can do it in less than 20 min? Looks like he really went there.. just break up with that brat
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.09.01 10:10 신고하기
Even young bast*rds like him go to places like that... Please throw him away asap...
12
0



T/N: for those who are curious about this subject, you can watch a documentary by 88rising called 'Save my Seoul' (it's 4.99$ on YouTube, but it's for science!) and one guy in the doc said something like that 8/10 Korean men would see prostitutes. Anyways, if you're interested, it's definitely worth the watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com