Sunday, January 22, 2017

[instiz] FANS ARE WAITING FOR A 2ND SEASON OF THESE DRAMAS



Splash splash love
I want them to do a 2nd season in modern times..


Misaeng
I think that the PD said himself that there will be a season2, I want to see Jang Geurae and Sang manager again


Weightlifting fairy Kim Bokjoo
I wanna see them in the national training camp
and how they are going to marry each other...


Liar game
Seeing how the drama ended, there's a good reason for them to do a season2


38 revenue collection unit
They should prepare the season 2 while Seo Inguk is in the army
and he can make his comeback in the season2


Bad guys
this one has confirmed their season2
It'll be funny to see the genius swindler Yang Jungdo (from 38 revenue collection) make a cameo


Drinking solo
Gong Shin Saeng didn't passed the 3rd round
so they must make a season2


Signal
The drama that everyone unanimously agree on having a season2
I heard they confirmed a season2


Age of youth
I know they're an underdog drama
but I wish to see Song Jiwon have a boyfriend

post response: +12

original post: here

1. Please Misaeng I beg you I beg youㅠㅠ  I beg you, if Misaeng2 comes out, I will take full responsibilities of the viewers ratings, please

2. SPLASH!!!!!!SLASH!!!!!!!!LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Miseang, 38 collectors, Signal please ㅠㅠㅛ 

4. Drinking solo and Splash splash love!!!!!

5. There's still so many people who don't know about Age of youth 

6. Liar game and Signal pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. I've never watched the other dramas, but please Misaengㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. Age of youth and Weightlifter fairyㅠㅠ I wanna see "Let's eat" season2 too

9. They said that Signal 2 was coming out, I'll be waitingㅠㅠ

10. Age of youth, please... I want to see Kang Inna and Song Jiwon date for real  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com