Saturday, January 28, 2017

[naver] '1N2D' NICE TO SEE YOU GUTAENG HYUNG, KIM JUHYEOK REVEALED TO BE THE UNEXPECTED GUEST


post response: +145
original post: here

1. [+717, -14]
Gutaengie hyung stole their money? (T/N: not sure what they are talking about :S)ㅋㅋㅋ He was cool and funnyㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+669, -17]
I saw Kim Joohyuk nim in 'Confidential Assignment', he was impressive~^^

3. [+488, -15]
Actor Kim Joohyuk is cool but seeing Gutaengie hyung in variety makes him amiable so I like him even more~~! Looking forward to 1N~ It's a must watch~~!!

4. [+444, -13]
I saw Gutaengie hyung in 'Confidential Assignment' and I thought that I should start dating too......

5. [+270, -11]
Hul I have to watch this

6. [+89, -2]
He looks very kind but his acting was so jjang in 'Confidential Assignment'. As expected from veteran actors

7. [+69, -3]
I watched Kim Joohyuk-sshi's acting in 'Confidential Assignment' for the first time and I was so surprised since he was so different in varieties!! His charisma was totally jjang

8. [+67, -6]
I seriously like Gutaengie hyung and Joonyoung's chemistry so it's good to see them back together





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com