Saturday, January 28, 2017

[teens stories] HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HUNG OUT WITH PRETTY KIDS?

I went out with a pretty kid once and I really felt like sh*t.
My confidence became even lower. We went to meet with boys and girls and they were all only sticking to her, but that wasn't the issue. They kept comparing me to her and belittling me. To be honest, I wish that my friend could say something for me but since her personality is quiet, she didn't say anything. She didn't even comfort me afterwards. So I was all alone getting bored by myselfㅇㅇ that was my experience.



post response:

[+197][-15]
original post: here

준혁ㅗㅗ |2017.01.28 20:40 신고하기
For real though. It takes a f*cking toll on your self-esteem
64
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.28 20:57 신고하기
I tried hanging out with a pretty kid. We went to play and took selfies. Once the pictures were on FB, everyone were only praising her and saying how pretty she was
36
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.28 20:27 신고하기
ㅇㅇ I can f*cking relate. I get a reality check every time. I have a crush and he's seating next to the wall. My sit is on his left and the pretty kid was seating in from of me. And everyday, they are always exchanging memos and I can only smile when I watch them. F*ck I almost cried. 
23
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.29 01:12 신고하기
Seriously, if you go out to eat with pretty kids, the treatment that we receive is so different. There's this chicken restaurant that I go to everyday where your supposed to cook your own bibimbap. But when I went with her, the waiter personally cooked it for us and was making it into a heart shape;; we went to a ddeokbokki stand and she said that it was a bit spicy so they gave us extra cheese;; It's not that I'm mad at her but it's annoying how they always change the way they treat us every time she's with me. It's more like a reality check?
22
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.28 20:27 신고하기
I agree. Your confidence becomes hella low and I start wondering why my boyfriend would even date someone like me, why does he love me, etc.. it just gives me a reality check.. I know that in reality, I shouldn't worry about these kind of stuffs but I still get depressed. I just don't feel like myself
20
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.29 02:15 신고하기
But I don't think that your friend did wrong here though? It was more like the people around her were at fault??
18
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com