Sunday, February 12, 2017

[teens stories] HIGH SCHOOL RAPPER'S PARTICIPANT KIM SUNJAE

Since I like NCT's Mark, HSR was a must watch for me but since he didn't appeared in the first episode, I think that he's coming in the 2nd one.
Mnet is freaking good at seeking attention...
I hope that they don't do evil editing on him... because of that, I get anxious everydayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I hope that Minhyung doesn't get hurt on HSR..
Also that guy named Kim Sunjae? I went to see his noona's Facebook and...



Boo... hello dongsaeng


(T/N: the OP updated the post and hid the name and DP's of the commenters)

Friend: ah me too I'm supporting Sunjae<3 are there no ways to vote for him?

Sister: if we could vote
- wouldn't that idol just f*cking get all the votes?
- They said that he was an SM idol, what's NCT??

Friend: the NCT kids are just a group pretending to be EXO
- ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Friend 2: Mark is f*cking cute

My heart hurt a bit seeing all these comments

T/N: watch Kim Sunjae's audition here (he did pretty well and will probably one of the runner ups for the finale :P)


post response:
[+360][-14]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 02:58 신고하기
Look at that nuna's words...;; why is she like that
133
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 17:54 신고하기
I liked Kim Seunjae but his nuna and friend have twisted minds
118
6

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 15:58 신고하기
Ah what the.. I shared Kim Sunjae's video on Facebook because I liked him but his nuna and friend are ruining him
112
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 22:23 신고하기
Even as an EXO fan, this doesn't make me feel good. NCT has their own charms and what's up with saying that they pretend to be EXO;
47
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 22:11 신고하기
If they edit Mark weirdly, I'm seriously gonna kill everyone. Mark, don't get discouraged and just do like you normally do, fighting!❤
43
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.12 22:16 신고하기
They are the ones being keyboard warriors and pretending to live an upright life.. her dongsaeng pretends to be the best rapper...
41
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com