Thursday, March 16, 2017

[instiz] TOP 4 SNEAKERS THAT ARE THE TRENDIEST ON SNS RIGHT NOW

T/N: We'll put the price for fun but they might vary depending where you buy them :P

1. Gucci Ace (~600 USD$)







2. Balenciaga Speed Runner (~530 USD$)






3. Vans Style 36 (~45 USD$)




4. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 (~220 USD$)






original post: here

1. Wow Kylie's body...

2. They are not my style but I just wanna buy them...

3. Oh the Adidas are pretty

4. They are all not my style

5. The Guccis are jjang pretty

6. The first one with the roses is so pretty

7. I want the Gucci one

8. I want the Balenciagas so badㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. I really don't know what's pretty about the Yeezy Boostㅠㅠ

10. If only I had money, I would buy the Guccis right away


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com