Monday, May 1, 2017

[instiz] THE DEBATE OVER WHETHER THIS TRAINEE IS CHINESE OR NOT HAS COME TO AN END WITH HIS PAST PICTURES

His visuals look Korean
and he even mastered the Korean language
People were making a fuss over whether he was Korean, Chinese or half
He's trainee Kim Yongguk














Today, his past photos have put an end to this fuss



Anyone can see that he was Chinese after all...

~End~

post response: +43

original post: here

1. Everyone please vote for Yongguk
 

2. Everyone please search "Boy in Luv Kim Yongguk" up


3. No way he's Chinese?!?!?!?!

4. Wow his name sounds so Korean I got shocked

5. What??? He's Chinese???

6. My pick is Yonggukㅠㅠ ... I seriously thought he was a native Korean at firstㅋ ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But when I learned he was actually Chinese I discovered how proficient in Korean he was...

7. ????????????????????? I always thought he was Korean

8. Hul I thought he was Korean, he's a case like Kyulkyungㅎㅎ 

9.  Call-gook let's walk on the debut path 


10. Hul so Call me Yongguk was Chinese after all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com