Sunday, May 21, 2017

[teens stories] CRAZY CRAZY, IS MY CRUSH GIVING ME THE GREEN LIGHT?

We've known each other for 3 years and since he always takes care of me, I've slowly started to like himㅜㅜ Although I wanted him to feel the same, I think that if we start to date, we won't be able to stay as friends once we break up... so I didn't make my love obvious to him... but a pretty unnie who goes to the university asked him to give her his number f*ck f*ck f*ck. But is he giving me the green light now?


Crush: next come watch 'Get Out' with me

OP: ok call. Buy it
- I'll get the food

Crush: let's go next week when we don't have late night class
- Yah yah yah
- There's a nuna from the university who asked me for my number just now at the bus stop

OP: hul

Crush: what "hul"?
- Are you surprised that there are people asking me for my number?ㅎㅎㅎ
- Are you jealous?
- Look at it this way
- I'm a cool guy after all

OP: do you find the unnie pretty?


Crush: oh, a bit
- But I didn't give it to her
- I said that I had a girlfriend

OP: why?

Crush: I have you right? ><
- I'm the most comfortable talking with you
- And you're the most fun
- You also listen to my concerns well

OP: but giving her your number isn't a big deal
- I'm just a friend anyways

Crush: your senses are a bitㅡㅡ

---
I was f*cking pretending to have no sense at that timeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
---


OP: *confused emoji*

Crush: after watching the movie,
- When do you wanna go?

OP: after we eat supper

Crush: let's go home together
- I'll call you in a bit
- I have something to tell you

Here's to those who thought that it was fake!



post response:
[+426][-13]
original post: here

ㅇ |2017.05.21 00:43 신고하기
Everyone except me... are all falling in love.. singing Spring songs......
96
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.20 14:39 신고하기
I was gonna call this fake since you couldn't see the home button on her screen but that's how Iphones are made... this isn't fake kids....ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
59
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 00:34 신고하기
Yah, your boyfriend is so good with his words..
14
0

앙기모찌찬 |2017.05.21 00:26 신고하기
Everyone is falling in love except me
11
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 11:05 신고하기
OP might be using an Iphone but my screenshot leaves out the buttons too
9
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.05.21 09:28 신고하기
If you know, why are you asking. The answer is already hereㅡㅡ
9
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com