Wednesday, June 7, 2017

[enter-talk] I THINK I UNDERSTAND JOO HAKNYEON'S REPUTATION AMONG THE TRAINEES


Hong Eunki: I was a bit concerned to be honest


"I want give the center to someone who has the qualifications for it"


"If he doesn't work hard, of course I'd be worried"


Kang Dongho: First, I think that Haknyeon has the most stable vocal range
Yoo Seonho (to Haknyeon): hyung, you should've done that in <Never>

Maknae Seonho giving sharp remark

 
Im Youngmin: Rather than working hard by yourself, others around you should feel that you're working hard

Joo Haknyeon: Then, I'll work until I can hear from Dongho hyung's mouth "this kid really is working hard"

Im Youngmin: That's good

Kang Dongho: Ok

(Youngmin who was on the Never team with him also was giving him sharp remark)



*The <Open Up> team started their practice*

Kand Dongho: Good, Seonho memorized all the dance. Haknyeon, did you memorize all the dance?

Joo Haknyeon: Ah I'm working hard

Kang Dongho: It's fine

*Center trainee Joo Haknyeon who's slowing the tempo*

Kang Dongho: Joo Haknyeon trainee  surprised me the most. I told him a lot of times to "do it like this, try it like this" but he was a bit slower to follow our tempo



*The <Open Up> team who started to practice singing*

Kang Dongho: Haknyeon-ah, don't sing it like that

*Looks like we can't change the center anymore*

Kang Dongho: Ah I don't think I can do this anymore, what to do?

Kang Daniel: Should we vote for the center again?

Joo Haknyeon: I'll work hard

Kang Dongho: Quick, come with me and practice



*Unusual atmosphere around the <Open Up> team*
Kang Daniel: To be very honest, I think that we should switch the center. I think that it would be good for the team. You (Haknyeon) can't even match our lines not even once. Even the beat were wrong. There's no much time left but what does it make Seonho and Youngmin who got the timing right then?

Kang Dongho: To be honest,I would want Haknyeon-ie to fit the center position better

Kang Daniel: That would be the easiest for sure

Kang Dongho: I would want that to happen but... to be honest, he can't do it right now

Takada Kenta: If ever I was the center, I would really work hard because I need to carry out my responsibilities but, I couldn't feel that from you (Haknyeon), to be honest.

Kang Dongho (to Haknyeon): Are you confident that you can do it within the remaining time?

Im Youngmin: I'm asking this because we're in a desperate situation right now, so it's not like we're cutting you out or anything

Kang Dongho: Seriously, I must be disappointing you right now but this is the only thing I can ask you given the situation. Do you think that you can be the center?


Kang Dongho: Oh that's good. Continue doing it neatly like that. That's right, you're doing great now. You should've said "hyung, I'll do this no matter what". You gave up too easily. Ha... what would happen if we changed the center again? If you told them to change now... ow... that would be trouble. No one would've let you down


Joo Haknyeon: I always do well on stage

People are always blindly shielding him and saying how he's worthy of being the center so I wanted to shine light over it.


post response:
[+2,649][-100]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.05 23:14 신고하기
No but I felt like that with Kim Dongbin tooㅋㅋㅋ But at least Kim Dongbin apologized and a lot of hyungs voted for him. What about Joo Haknyeon then?
798
20

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.05 23:00 신고하기
Ah I seriously don't understand why they chose him .. his personality is so-so too.. If he couldn't keep up, he should've practiced harder to follow up with the team; It's such a shame that talented kids were dropped instead of kids like him.
790
17

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.05 19:15 신고하기
I'm glad that people are clarifying this
584
17

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.06 00:02 신고하기
They did so much evil editing on Hong Eunki...

341
2
ㅇㅇ |2017.06.05 23:39 신고하기
More than anything else, I feel that what Im Youngmin said about others should feel that you are working hard really impactful. The trainees are always saying that they'll work hard but you have to feel it... Im Youngmin was speaking the truth
284
5

ㅇㅇ |2017.06.06 00:17 신고하기
I feel so bad for Eunkiㅋㅋㅋ He got so much swears because of the evil editing... At first, Haknyeon gave a good impression to me. He was always energetic and cheerful but when I see him practice, I was wondering why he was acting like that. And I was so speechless when he was talking back to Kahi. But only Eunki got cursed at... I really hope that people would not vote for Haknyeon anymore... 
243
3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com