Friday, July 21, 2017

[enter-talk] A GROUP LIKE THAT CAN COME OUT FROM YGㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

I'm not sure about the other companies but it's the first time that I see such a cute group coming out from YGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are only a rookie but they are so fit for varietyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

All four of them looked so chic and cold at first but they are all sillyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and they are full of aegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Where can you find a girl group member removing the mic like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When I see Jennie's heart arrows, it makes my hear stop since she looks so pretty


Cringing from her own aegyoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so relatableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Does she even need to tear her hair outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And Jisoo unexpectedly acts like a foolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Please YG, make BP go on variety soon!!!!!!


post response:
[+233][-19]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 22:22 신고하기
Is it just me who thinks that Rose stands out more than Jennie? Rose just has that charm that can shake anyone
58
17

ㅋㅋ |2017.07.21 23:40 신고하기
At first, Jisoo attracted me the most because she was so pretty but the more I see them, the more I realize how pretty Jennie is, how talented Rose is both in terms of dancing and singing and she's also so refreshing. As for Lisa, her looks are like those of a doll and her proportions and body are awesome... All four of them have different charms and their parts are well divided, I like that a lot...!!!!!
40
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.22 00:22 신고하기
It's my first time fangirling over a girl group ,,,, I can't get enough
26
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.22 00:28 신고하기
I can't stop looking at the first gif ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
13
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.22 00:21 신고하기
Skills, faces, bodies, personalities and characters.... you can't bash any of those. Seriously, Yang CEO prepared them and raised them so well... I'm going insane because of BP nowadaysㅠㅠ
9
0

안녕 |2017.07.21 22:34 신고하기
Ah I like them way too much.. what to do ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like BP so much
7
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com