Saturday, July 29, 2017

[enter-talk] THE REASON SULLI DATED CHOIZA

I watched SMTM today and you could see Choiza and Gaeko's personality right away

Kasper was feeling intimidated and they were showing sympathy towards her. Also, they were cheering up Sleepy, taking care of Jo Woochan, etc.

Seeing that side of them really put them in a good light for me.

Their actions + reactions just straight up show that they are good people. And they are always cheerful so it's super funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


post response:

[+186][-17]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 09:00 신고하기
Also, am I the only one who thought that his body frame was way better than I thought???? He looks so manly and I found him so cool
71
6

ㅋㅋ |2017.07.29 09:30 신고하기
Looks like Choiza really has a good personality. He laughs well and he looks reliable. Gaeko's personality also looks good. Birds of a feather flock together
66
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 02:27 신고하기
Sulli likes guys who has that fatherly vibe and who are reliable so...
57
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 13:55 신고하기
It has been awhile but fans were bashing Sulli saying how she was dating an ahjussi and that she'd be influenced by him. But look at the difference in reactions now. Fans should understand a situation better before speaking
48
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 15:25 신고하기
Choiza is receiving so much praise. For me, I'm just thinking, what kind of person is someone who could call himself "choiza" (T/N: big d*ck)ㅋ
36
4

ㅇ |2017.07.29 13:54 신고하기
Choiza is really kind. He was cursed at for no reason so I always feel bad. I used to work with him and he has manners and is so polite. He would always arrive first in the waiting rooms to make space for the hoobaes. The staffs were saying that he didn't need to go to such extent and kept saying that it was fineㅠㅠ I fell for him. Gaeko is like that too. Dynamic Duo, hit big!
20
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com