Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[enter-talk] TODAY NU'EST APPEARED ON V-LIVE BUT THEY LOOKED SO SAD

I wanted to post this in Fan-talk but since I wanted to show this to a lot of people, I wrote in Enter-talk... Sorry..ㅠㅠㅠ



At the end, when Dongho said his last words, he said: during the break, there were a lot of good days but also bad days where I questioned my trust alongside happy days. But it's a good thing that we could go through it together. I want to show a good side of me from now on and we will become a Nu'est that is hard working. Thank you

There was a moment when he got reminded of his sexual harassment rumors and how people were cursing at him while his dad passed away and they all cried.





post response:
[+1,281][-36]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 00:44 신고하기
They said that they wanted to go on year end award ceremony but... I thought that as long you were singers, you could go on award ceremonies.... ㅠㅠ... I'm seriously a muggle who doesn't know anything.... Boohoo... do you have to do to go to those events? ㅠㅠㅠ I'll erase this comment if it's too problematic

Replies:
> I know that it's not everyone who can go but it shocks me that Nu'est never went once.... we seriously have to bring them there. Gayo Daejun, Melon Music Awards, Seogadae, etc... let's make their year end busy!!

> Since they will come out with a new album and will go on brodcast, as long as they manage to win #1, I'm sure that they'll be able to make it... But Pledis needs to do their work so I don't know... Even so, let's stream hard and let's go to the awards ceremony!

> They don't even mention winning an award but they just want to go..ㅜㅜㅜ
497
2
ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 00:40 신고하기
When Minki said not to go away, it broke my heart ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm never gonna go away and I'll protect you guys *flood of tears*ㅠㅠ
441
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 00:33 신고하기
Looks like the kids are in disbelief when they are too happyㅜㅠㅜㅠ
418
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.26 00:49 신고하기
When they saw their ranking on the charts, everyone criedㅠㅠㅠㅠ
149
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com