Saturday, July 29, 2017

[enter-talk] YG FANS, LOOK AT THIS;;;;

I like Black Pink, Winner, AKMU and Lee Hi but seriously, YG really looked like a family back in 2009~2014. I miss those times so much. YG fans will know what I'm talking about. Bigbang and 2NE1 were basically like brothers and sisters. They matched the 'YG family' tag perfectly. They would always play together, were close with the same artists, performed collab stages together... I miss that so much.... the foreign cockroaches even say how they are missing TOP and Park Bom. Psy really felt like a dad with the way he was treating Park Bom at the Summer Swag show. Psy also used to joke with Dara and Seungri, and Daesung and Minzy used to dance together... I miss it all...

dara gd에 대한 이미지 검색결과

싸이 박봄에 대한 이미지 검색결과

관련 이미지

post response:
[+258][-32]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 10:10 신고하기
Park Bom's drug scandal was the most severe. At that time, I also cursed at her but looking back at it, the public were such assh*les towards her. Park Bom has a weak mentality and even went on self-reflection. It's not like she smuggled drugs or anything. she was just taking medication she used to take back in the US. Her parents were worried so they sent them to her... Segye Ilbo kept on posting trash articles inciting it was smuggling... When I read the clarification about Park Bom's scandal, I went to do my own researches and I was seriously shocked. Segye Ilbo specified on their article the number of the flight that was carrying Park Bom's drugs and turns out that the flight doesn't even exist. Even so, antis were saying how she violated the US Federal Law but she was just shipping medications for treatment purposes. F*ck they were all false accusations
105
31

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 22:08 신고하기
I don't know how old OP is but I'm a VIP ever since Bigbang debuted and I really related to this... I still remember GD copying Park Bom and teasing her, and their youthful looks. Although these two groups matured together, they were still like brothers and sisters. They play well on stage and they were seriously YG-like. I don't feel that anymore now. The remaining artists are all by themselves and I'm not even sure if they are close or not. I don't think that they can be a 'family' anymore and that's a shame 
89
4

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.28 22:07 신고하기
That's right, I seriously agree. I'm a YG fan and before, they would always say that it was a YG family concert and their bond was solid. But now, I don't know anymore... Even when during the survivals, the sunbae came and said something similar ㅠ
52
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.29 14:06 신고하기
But even so, I feel that they are pretty close on Instagramㅋㅋ Winner members always promote the other artists such as Bigbang, iKON, Black Pink or AKMU on their individual Instagram when they come out with a new song. And Sandara takes pictures with Jinwoo and started the cutie-line. CL also uploaded promoted Song Mino with his unit. They also took a picture with Sechskies during their Really Really promotions. Seungri sends food to Winner as  support and everyone knows how f*cking close Winner and iKON are... Of course, there's still a difference between now and back then but I don't think that anyone can be as close as Bigbang and 2NE1
37
0

ㅋ |2017.07.29 13:39 신고하기
Furthermore, the relationship between Winner and iKON fans is f*cking bad so it's impossible to get the family vibesㅋㅋㅋ 
26
0




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com