Saturday, August 26, 2017

[enter-talk] FACTS ABOUT WOOLLIM BOYS


Woollim Boys, also known as Golden child are debuting on August 28th at 6 oclock!
They're debuting with the song "Damdadi"
Their album is called "Gol-cha"


You can watch their live for "Sea" already and as expected Woollim's music can be trusted
http://tv.naver.com/v/1871154
It's so good to the point where fans want them to use this as their title song, it's a very bright and fresh song

As for Damdadi, you might confuse yourself with Reply's "Damdani" sung by Lee Sangeun, but it's completely different!


You can listen to the preview here
https://youtu.be/YwNCVbG9Ecg


Their MV concept is refreshing baseball sunbae!




You can watch it here
http://tv.naver.com/v/1871052





Woollim are so good with their color schemes!

And aren't Woollim also good at making interesting choreography?




Thank you for reading my post


I hope our golden child will only walk on the golden path!


post response:
[+183][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 14:08 신고하기
I'm a fan of their sunbae and Golden child give such a good vibe, so I went and looked for their pictures and found this one. I seriously thought it was Sunggyu and Sungyeolㅋㅋ Small built Sunggyu and Man in love Sungyeolㅋㅋㅋ Anyways I hope Golden child hit big~~ ㅜㅜ)
56
0

ㅇ |2017.08.26 14:48 신고하기
Pro idol Kim Jibeom
37
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 13:30 신고하기
♡♡Sunday August 28th at 8PM, they'll be holding their debut showcase on Vapp, since it's going to be live, please watch it a lot♡♡
32
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 23:33 신고하기
I'm an Army and I think that Woollim are really good at making their groups.. Infinite also lasted so long after their debut, they have lots of core fans and they're all cute kids and they sing super well ㅠ I don't really know anything about them yet, but I'm trusting in Woollim's abilities
21
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 15:05 신고하기
His face is the cutest thing in this world ㅜㅜㅠ I found his karaoke video by accident and he turned out to be so funny and talented at the same time, I joined the fandom..
21
0

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.26 20:00 신고하기
Daeyeol suffered a lot for a long time, I wish he does well
16
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com