Wednesday, August 30, 2017

[enter-talk] SERIOUSLY THE WANNABLES WHO WENT THERE ARE HOPELESS




They went there and placed all those stuff and no one removed them
Wow~ you can straight up tell their personalities
People will start swearing at the innocent Wannables of the fandom too

t/n: basically the context was that there was a radio show and fans left those outside of the broadcast station

post response:
[+627][-30]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 19:15 신고하기
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're seriously the most brainless fandomㅋㅋㅋ They bash all the other fandoms and they even bash their own members ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhat's even funner is that when other fandoms keep their manners, this fandom claims that they're just pretending to be kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBut looking at this................You can see that they just have an inferiority complex ㅠㅠ
287
33

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 15:24 신고하기
Them again, I'm not even surprised anymore
206
9

Ss |2017.08.29 16:13 신고하기
Crazy, they stuck all those papers and do they think that they can express their love by sticking all those stuff on the chairs? f*Cking dumb
195
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 20:49 신고하기
Wannables unique features = When we reveal the bad stuff about them, they tell people to not feed the troll. But you can tell that they were Wannables. But their apologies are even more hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey only dared to apologize towards EXO for what they did because they're the biggest fandom so they were scaredㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But they dare to bash every other fandom
106
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.08.29 22:07 신고하기
They stuck those at a broadcast station ㅋㅋ They're getting sworn at now ㅋㅋ I like seeing their image going down
95
2

흔녀 |2017.08.29 23:22 신고하기
Yesterday seriously ㅜㅜ I'm a Ft Island fan, so I went to their radio show to see them, but they had guests and I couldn't tell who they were and turned out it was Wanna One... Until 9 o'clock, the place was still empty, but since Wanna One arrived around 10, people started to gather to take pictures.. I was seating on my chair and they told me it was theirs, so get out. Other people who were sitting there also got told that it was Wannable's chairs... I was sitting there 30 minutes before they arrived though ㅜㅜ.. At last, it was starting to get dangerous and I didn't want to fight for my seat so I left. I couldn't even see Hongki and I tried seeing him on the screen but I couldn't even hear him.. The safety guy even had to come out because it was too loud and he told people to quiet down, it was seriously a chaos... It's the first time seeing so many people at a radio broadcast...
84
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com