Monday, August 7, 2017

[instiz] WANNA ONE'S DEBUT SHOWCASE FT. FLY ATTACK + VISUALS

[instiz] WANNA ONE'S FLY ATTACK WITH THEIR DEBUT TODAY


"Hello, I'm handsome today and here's my fly"


Fly: It's so loud here, stop it with your hearts


Fly: Ohoho so it's you~This is area #1


"I'll just sit there comfortably for a bit"



"? What are you doing?"



Fly: Uuaaahhhhh



Fly: Fiu, I almost got into trouble, let me rest here


"I'm an idol"


"Pros don't smile"








Today, Wanna One survived the attack of the fly

post response: +9

original post: here

1. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  The fly's pick!!

2. The flyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Amazing that Daehwi didn't laugh...

3. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hella cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. OMGㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋ How can Daehwi hold itㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I aknowledge the fly's pick

5. Ewwww I hate flies, I would've died 8ㅅ8

6. Even the fly attended the event... What about me...

7. OMGㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The fly sitting on Kang Daniel's finger is the cutest thing

8. I acknowledge this national fly producer

9. Ah it's too cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Daehwi is a real proㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

10. Even the fly gets to attend their showcase.... But I can't....

[instiz] WANNA ONE'S CRAZY VISUALS DURING THEIR SHOWCASE RIGHT NOW




Wanna One debuted 3 hours ago...
http://instiz.net/pt/4686366


post response: +17

original post: here

1. Emperor nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I will devote myself to you

2. Minhyun-ah.... I told you to stay still...... I told you to stop playing with my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Gaaaahhhㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ MinhyunaSduiahsdㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Haaa.... I feel sorry for my heart looking at those faces...

4. What exactly happened to Minhyun's visuals.....?

5. Jihoon's face... He can't be human

6. I seriously fell on my knees...

7. Minhyun-ah.... Seriously I.... Ha.....

8. Wow those 3 are daebak

9. Minhyun-ah....That's enough.... Please stop your handsomeness... You're making people mad...

10. Daebakㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jihoon will kill you with his face once you get to know him... Minhyun and Seongwoo are way too handsome too ㅠㅠ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com