Monday, August 7, 2017

[naver] "INTENSE HEART FLUTTERS"... WANNA ONE, SHOWING THEIR REVERSE CHARMS THROUGH 'ENERGETIC'





(Reaction order: I like it, it's warm, it's sad, it makes me mad, I want a follow up)


original post: here

1. [+789. -16]
The song is good but the dance is daebak. Hit daebak Wanna One!

2. [+578, -12]
Congratulations on debuting. I'll look forward to your promotions not as trainees but as idol Wanna One from now on :)

3. [+511, -15]
Congrats on debuting, I love you and support you Wanna One <3

4. [+463, -13]
Wanna One, congratulations on debuting!

5. [+423, -14]
Wanna One's debut!!! Turn on the music!!

6. [+95, -4]
No but... the song is better than I expected

7. [+75, -3]
Wow... I like Energetic so much!! Wanna One, blow big<3

8/ [+77, -4]
Talented idols Wanna One. All 11 members are the best




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com